Thank you for your interest in contributing to Do Well Dress Well! If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with ambitious, high-potential women across Canada and the US, we’d love to hear from you!
Please take a few minutes to review this entire page – it will answer any questions you have about the content we look for and how the submission process works.
**Please do not submit sponsored posts. If you are interested in advertising, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Who we are
Do Well Dress Well is a platform for women who want to do well, dress well and make a statement. Through helpful and personable content, we aim to equip our readers with the knowledge and confidence they need to succeed in their careers and develop a unique yet professional style. We are motivated by our vision of equipping women across North America and beyond with the resources they need to live a successful and stylish life.
Who we reach
The primary readers of Do Well Dress Well are female college/university students and young professionals.
Age group: 18-34
86% are women
Location: Canada and United States
Content we accept
We are currently accepting informational/how-to article and opinion pieces on the following topics:
- Healthy eating, dieting, meal ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Exercise and fitness
- Beauty, makeup and haircare
- Book reviews
- Personal experiences as a student or recent graduate
Post length: 750-1200 words max.
Images: Please include 2-3 high-quality images with your post. You must have permission to use the photos you submit with your post to avoid copyright infringement. Stock photos are accepted.
Citing sources: All sources that you use within your article must be credible. Please include a hyperlink to any sources within the copy of the article instead of listing all sources at the end of the article.
Links: We do not allow affiliate links, links to sales or promotions or links to posts on your website. This is not a platform for you to use for sales. If you would like to advertise, please email Chanele directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tone: Your post must be written in a friendly and approachable voice. We like our readers to feel as though they are talking to a trusted friend! Be open, honest and write using a conversational tone. Please avoid academic and corporate speak.
Spelling and grammar: Do Well Dress Well is based in Canada and primarily uses Canadian spelling, grammar and punctuation rules. If you are based in the US, we will accept that your post will be written using American guidelines but please ensure that your posts does not have any typos or punctuation errors before submission.
Your post must be practical, actionable and useful. Please open with a short paragraph or two to introduce the topic. End the post with a question or call to action.
ALL posts submitted must be original (please do not submit work that has been posted elsewhere).
Submitting your post
- Send an email to Chanele at email@example.com with your pitch
- Include in your email: potential headlines and the article’s main points
- Please ensure that a similar article has not been posted before you submit your pitch
- Chanele will review your pitch and respond within 3-5 business days
- Once your pitch has been approved, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed post
- You will need to include:
- Your post submitted as a Word document (preferred) or editable Google Doc file
- Short bio (150 words maximum)
- Links to your website
- Social media handles on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- We will review and respond within 5 business days with an expected post date. Please keep in mind that we schedule our content 1 month in advance
- You will need to include:
- Do Well Dress Well reserves the right to edit your headline, body copy, images and anything else you submit to ensure it meets our standards. We only publish exceptional, high-quality content.
- Your post will be shared not only on the website but across all Do Well Dress Well social media platforms on a consistent basis.
- If selected, you may be provided the opportunity to contribute a monthly column. Monthly columnists are provided with a 50% discount towards all Do Well Dress Well services and products throughout the duration of their term.
Looking forward to reading your posts!