Choosing to create my own networking events was the best decision I ever made for my brand.
I was looking for an authentic opportunity to connect with fellow millennial female entrepreneurs but instead of just your average event, I wanted to build community – a space for these women to come together, have valuable discussions and make real connections.
Through a well-devised event concept and a primary focus on a unique and valuable attendee experience, I have held over 5 successful sold-out networking events garnering over 150,000+ social media impressions and gaining support from sponsors like Nine West Canada, Panago Pizza and Indigo.
In addition, I have been able to:
- Find, interact and build strong relationships with my tribe – a like-minded group of hard-working entrepreneurial women in my local area
- Connect with my audience in a genuine way to build credibility, trust and loyalty
- Become an expert in the preferences, behaviours and lifestyle of millennial entrepreneurial women
- Develop new skills and increase my confidence in myself and my business
- Uncover a new area for thought leadership and and create a popular content series for my blog that has boosted my monthly views
I’m ready and eager to help you do the same.
The thing is, I not only thoroughly understand female millennial entrepreneurs – I am one. This gives me a unique advantage as not only do I have the insights and experiences of others but my own, as well. I interact with these women on a daily basis and I am committed to creating valuable experiences that will help them build a dynamic network that will accelerate their careers.
Not all millennials are the same. Within this general cohort exists an influential group of high-potential women that are driven, loyal, entrepreneurial and constantly in search of brands that not only understand them but can provide value to their career and overall quality of life.
Hosting an event will allow you to:
- Uncover valuable insights about your brand or business that can set you apart from your competition
- Build brand recognition and loyalty among a lucrative group of women
- To create an offline element for your brand that will allow you to connect with your audience/customers in a genuine way
- To validate a new idea, product or service
Whether you’re looking for assistance with gaining event sponsors, developing an event concept or full-service event management and hosting, I can help you put together a well-planned and well-executed event that helps you achieve your brand objectives and genuinely connect with this influential audience.
Learn more about how I can help you bring your event to life:
*Pricing is customized and available upon request.
Let’s set up a consultation call to discuss how I can best help you achieve your event goals! Fill in this short form below and I’ll be in touch within 48 hours: